Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Best night ever? My concert experience.

Okay, I know it's been a while since my last blog post, but I've been super busy I swear. With all these tests and projects, I didn't even get to upload a video because I didn't have time to edit. I was going to post My Concert Experience blog on Saturday, but I was still kind of freaking out over my shenanigans that led me to meet the band. Let's start from the beginning.

I got to the venue at 5 o'clock thinking that the concert started at 6, well we got the time wrong. It started at 7, so we waited 2 hours in line.Well, if you don't know my family history, we get dizzy spells. The excitement got to me (and the anger from fan girls that kept rubbing it in that they got to meet the band) so I did get really sick. I decided to fight it since I got front row seats. I prayed about it, and I felt better almost instantly (Thank God!) So when I sat down, I sat on the edge where the bands enter and get out (also back stage tech people) I met the guy from Family Force 5, and thought he was cute, so I started flirting with him. (long story) well he laughed, but another person in the band started playing along, and I'm not sure who in the band it was, but it was hilarious. Then they went backstage and at the time I didn't know they were in the band. I just thought they were from th media crew. Then, the most memorable moment of my life. I have a crush on one of the band members, and I prayed I would meet him that night since I didn't have back stage passes. Well someone walked by, and I stopped him. I told him, "Hey, you look like  the cute guy from the band.I have a huge crush on him" (I was probably still feeling loopy from the dizzy spell) and he just smiled and was like "The pianist?" and I didn't know what that guy played, so I told him that I wasn't sure what he played. He was cool about it. He goes backstage, and then the first band comes on.

The first band was 7eventh time down. It was pretty cool. They were giving away a free t-shirt to whoever was more enthusiastic. Well I danced my heart out, and he pointed at me and was like "This one's for you!" and I was like yes! Well as he through it, a guy jumped in front of me and caught it. The singer saw that, and laughed at me expression. I was just like how dare you >:o Well as they left, he walked by me, and I was too shy to say anything since I'm shy around musicians for some reason.

Second band came on. We got told the second band wasn't going to play, and that the newsboys would just come on, because of traveling issues. Well Family Force 5 dressed up as the NewsBoys for Halloween. They did pretty good, but they recognized me from stage so that was embarrassing since I flirted with them before hand... But it was all in good fun. They kept looking my way, pointing at me, etc. It was pretty cool. I couldn't find them after the show so I couldn't get an autograph. I was pretty bummed.

Now, when the NewsBoys came on, the most embarrassing thing happened. That guy I called cute and that I was crushing on went on stage, to the piano, right in front of me since I was front row. i was just lie "oh maybe he won't remember or at least not have told the band, I'm safe!" Nope. At first I was oblivious, and when the lead singer told the pianist how girls probably love him, and how he's Mr.Handsome, I was just lie darn right he is! But, the singer saw me staring at the pianist t whole time, so finally he got  in front of him, and winked and waved at me. I was just like "He told him >:o " and so they pretty much messed with me for the first half. I was embarrassed throughout the whole weekend, but now I think it was totally worth it.

Everyone keeps telling me how embarrassing that must've been. It wasn't really. I got to meet some of the band members, and I got to meet my favorite one. I got noticed by all 3 bands, and I'm positive they'll remember me as the weird girl. I'm okay with that. Those people who keep saying it's embarrassing didn't get to meet anyone from the band, so I think it turned out alright. I was sad that it had to end.

Also, I would've vlogged but they wouldn't let me. Sorry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment