Saturday, October 4, 2014

My New Blog!

Okay, so I know I've been promising vlogs...and trust me, you'll get some during December (I'm going to try to do vlogmas! plus weekly videos) I decided to get more personal with you guys, for you guys can see my actual life behind the scenes. I'm that shy, quiet girl you'll sit next to in class. Then on camera I'm some hyper girl who loves cheering people up if they have a bad day. I really enjoy what I do. I hope you guys like the content I put out as well. I decided for my first vlog, I'll answer some questions so you guys can get to know me a little better than you normally would on camera.

1. Are you named after anyone? I'm not sure honestly. I don't think so. If I remember the story correctly, my mom and dad couldn't exactly agree on a name until they reached Amber. They both loved it!
2. When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago...I cried watching a movie. Don't judge me!
3. Do you have kids? No, but I would love some in the future! Not anytime soon though.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course! Does that make me sound conceited?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I use sarcasm more than I should. It's my way of kidding though, so I never use sarcasm to hurt anyone. I mostly use it around my friends.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I would like to think I would. I'm terrified of heights though!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? When I was little, they had an oreo cereal. I forgot the name, but it was super good! Now it's probably the cookie crisps, reeses cereal, or cocoa puffs. 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I notice eyes and hair first. Always. I've always been like that.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? It's a mix with me. My two favorite things to watch or horror movies and Disney. I can't pick one! What can I say, I'm weird.
11. Favorite smells? Peppermint and vanilla. I actually have a peppermint candle that I have to light every year when Winter rolls around. It's the best.
12. Summer or winter? Definitely Winter! Christmas is in Winter. I love the recipes, the christmas tree, the traditions, Christmas movies (Santa Clause 1, 2, and 3. I marathon those every year. It's my tradition.)
13. Computer or television? That's a hard one. I love my laptop, but The Vampire Diaries just came back on TV. I have to watch it. It's my favorite show right now. I guess my laptop though, since I kind of spend most of my time filming and editing videos.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I live in a small town and our family doesn't really travel much, only to go to San Antonio, so San Antonio! I love it there.
15. Do you have any special talents? None that I consider special. I can sing, write music, I guess editing? Gosh this is hard.
16. Where were you born? Texas!
17. What are your hobbies? Singing, writing, editing, filming, studying japanese, watching j-dramas, YouTube, etc.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes! I have a hamster named Yuki, and a cat named Kyo. (A fruits basket reference)

19. Favorite movie? 13 Going On 30, Now You See Me, Santa Clause 1,2, and 3, Lion King 1 and 2. Nightmare on Elm Street. The list goes on!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes! I have an older sister, she's appeared in some of my videos.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to teach English in Japan. I wanted to be an actress, but something happened which I'll tell you about next time! The suspense thickens... >:D


I really hope you guys like my blogs. I'll try to do them weekly. I'll see you guys next week with a new video, and blog! Bye everyone~



No comments:

Post a Comment