Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Tag!

In the spirit of Halloween coming up in a couple of weeks, and since I started Halloween videos on my YouTube channel. I started off with Rules of a Horror Movie. I decided to do a Halloween Tag on my blog! I love fall, and I love Halloween so why not?

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
My favorite Halloween scary movie is definitely Nightmare on Elm Street. My favorite Halloween non scary movie is Nightmare before Christmas. 

2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
Over 9000. That's how much I enjoy Halloween.





3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
My fondest Halloween memory is when my mom and I came home on Halloween 3 black cat ran in my house. They were so cute. I sadly couldn't keep them. My mom made me take them out. That was fun.

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yes! I'm not sure why. I just love scary movies, candy, popcorn, and pretty much everything Halloween has to offer.


5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Well October comes around and it immediately gets me into the Halloween spirit....although right now I'm in the Christmas spirit...


6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
One time at Wal-mart I found a Halloween themed Christmas tree. I wanted it so badly.
Not the same one I saw, but you get the gist of it.

7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?
Salted Caramel! I would say Vanilla, but that's my favorite year round. So is peppermint, but peppermint's more Winter.
 
8. Favorite candy?
The reeses stick things! So good!
 

9. Vampires or zombies?
Vampires! I'm probably biased since my favorite show is Vampire Diaries...and my favorite movie is Interview with the Vampire...



10. What is your weird/odd fear?

I saw Final destination (I forget which one) and now I hate getting on escalators...Don't judge me!

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Definitely!



Remember to check out my video this week! I'll see you all later. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment